Changchun: 10 Images
1. A child dancing around a supermarket parking lot, overjoyed to be deemed worthy of photography.
2. I think I ruined all the fun of that ride for the kid. (Sorry, kid!)
3. The ZUCC gang never shies away from street food.
4. Have a closer look at that menu. Yes, that’s right: 5 sticks of meat for 1 RMB! What’s that, you say? You’re hungry for bull testicles too? Will that be large (10 RMB), or small (5 RMB)? If you’re low on funds, we recommend the bull penis itself (1 RMB).
5. Oh, so that’s why the meat on a stick is so cheap… it’s tiny!
6. Baijiu prices at 东方饺子王 (the number with the degree sign next to it is the percentage of alcohol).
7. This car has seen better days.
8. Where’d the gang go?
9. Four dead fish, their origin a mystery.
10. The Chinese love them some watermelon.
The connection problems I reported having with Flickr a while back are all but gone now. Flickr is still not as fast as it was when the server was still in Canada, but at least it actually works without a proxy now.
Related: Wedding in Changchun