If you’re interested in learning more about Chinese grammar online, there is only one comprehensive resource for it: the Chinese Grammar Wiki. It’s being developed by AllSet Learning (my Shanghai learning consultancy). But that website is comprehensive; this page merely highlights the key difficulties faced by learners at each stage of development.
The key points below should help point you in the right direction for what you need to focus on at each level in order to keep leveling up your Chinese grammar.
- Word order involving time words and location phrases
- Basic usage of 了 (le)
- Measure Words
- Expressing Duration
- More complete usage of 了 (le)
- Basic usage of 着 (zhe)
- The 是……的 (shì… de) Construction
- The 被 (bèi) sentence (for passive constructs)
- The 把 (bǎ) sentence (for manhandling the object)
- Various types of complements
- Separable verbs