Signs of Winter in Shanghai
Winter has arrived in Shanghai, but it’s not yet in full swing.
My checklist would go something like this:
- ☑ Leaving the water heating function on the water cooler on yet?
- ☑ Using your warm fuzzy blanket in addition to your comforter yet?
- ☑ Wearing a heavy coat yet?
- ☐ Wearing your warm fuzzy slippers instead of the open-toed rubber slippers yet?
- ☐ Wearing long underwear yet?
- ☐ Using the heat at night yet?
- ☐ Using the heat during the day yet?
Hmmm, I might just have to check a few more of these off after today.
2005/12/04 Update: Yeah, this was the weekend that winter finally arrived in Shanghai. It’s way colder now.